Last month, I attended the end-of-season event for the Brooklyn Crescents, a lacrosse club with which my daughter has been affiliated for the past two years.

Part of the festivities include friendly games between alumni and coaches and, while my daughter was warming up for the women's game, I spotted a guy with a tattoo appropriate for the occasion.

I introduced myself to Joe, a Crescents alumnus who had recently graduated from high school, and is headed to Mount St. Mary College to play Division III lacrosse next year. He was happy to share this great lacrosse tattoo on the back of his calf:


The artist was the extremely talented Evan Lindemann at Revolver Tattoo in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Work from Evan has appeared previously on Tattoosday here and here.

A lacrosse stick is no easy image to tattoo, the cross-hatch of lines from the net is extremely complicated, and the work above is simply exemplary in the quality of the line work.

Thanks to Joe for sharing this amazing tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2013 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top