I don't normally disturb people while they are working, but I made an exception for Alina, who I met on the outskirts of Bryant Park last month.

Alina was part of a German movie crew that was filming in the city, and she allowed me to talk to her while she had some down time.

She shared this cool tattoo:


She had this done by Cookie at Pop's Tattoo Emporium in Kingston, NY, after her first trip to New York City. "We're shooting movies here every summer," Alina explained, "and this reminds me of being in the Big Apple."

Incidentally, we featured work from Cookie almost five years ago here.

Thanks to Alina for sharing this cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2013 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top