As I indicated yesterday, we're showcasing some of our "orphans" - posts that were just not quite perfect. Today we have another one, this one having been separated from its original group.

Back in October, we wrote about Kate's amazing portraits by Tommy Montoya here.

When I spotted her in Penn Station, however, it was this owl on the back of her thigh that caught my attention:



So why wasn't this in the original post?

Kate originally attributed the owl to an artist named Sailor. However, she wasn't able to give me further details about the artist, so I didn't include it in the original.Unfortunately, googling "tattoos by Sailor" results in  a lot of naval tattoos, but not much indicating who may have done this piece.

Thanks anyway to Kate for sharing this with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2012 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top