I met Sean back in June at the 5th Avenue Street Fair in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

My wife, Melanie, had been wanting me to meet him, as he is the husband of a co-worker. He has a dozen tattoos and shared this, which has extra special meaning:


The tattoo on his ribs commemorates how Sean proposed to his wife Linda.

Sean explained, "I tied a ring with a ribbon around the neck of the ducky ... she thought I was running a bubble bath for her and I dropped the rubber ducky with the ring in the bathtub."

And why is it a skeleton duck? It represents "the depth of our relationship ... down to the bones...".

This happy couple met online. Sean is from Alberta, Canada, and they had a long-distance relationship for three years. He commemorated the proposal with this tattoo he had done by an artist in Alberta.

Thanks to Sean for sharing this cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2012 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.




 small business home business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top