I was walking in the aisles of my local grocery store in Brooklyn , when I met Marnee, who had quite a few tattoos. She offered up this owl on her upper left arm:


Marnee explained:
"There's no story behind it. I've just always loved owls and all the meaning behind them. I'm pretty wise myself."
The tattoo was inked in 2008 by Jimbo at Lark Tattoo. Work from Lark has appeared previously on Tattoosday here. A piece by Jimbo appeared in this post back in 2009.

Thanks again to Marnee for sharing her owl with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2012 Tattoosday.

If you are reading this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top